- This event has passed.
2/26/2020: MacPhotos 101
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Announcing a Free Class for PMUG members and GFO members who use Macintosh computers. The Portland Macintosh Users Group is excited to meet at the office of the Genealogical Forum of Oregon. Join us on Wednesday February 26, 2020. The class will be about the Photos application, which is included on all current Macintosh systems.
Want to make your photographs look their best? This class covers the basics of Apple’s Photos app on your Mac for organizing, editing, and enhancing your photos. You will learn to:
• Post your photos online to share with your friends. (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and others)
• Retrieve and modify photos from websites to utilize in projects.
• Automatically sort your photos with the Library’s Moments, Collections and Years viewing modes.
• Use Faces & Places to help organize your photos.
• Create custom desktop backgrounds from sets of your own photos.
To register: Call 503-228-1779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your Mac to participate with instruction. If you would like additional information for attending this class, please email us at email@example.com
(Note, updates may be sent for interruption of services due to weather etc.)