- This event has passed.
3/11/2020: Get Creative with Apple’s Free Apps: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
March 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Announcing a Free Class for PMUG members and GFO members who use Macintosh computers. Join us on Wednesday March 11, 2020. The class will be about the trio of applications(Pa
• Learn how to use Apple’s free apps for creating written documents, spreadsheets presentations.
• The Pages App is an easy to use word processor, and comes with great looking templates for creating business cards, flyers and newsletters.
• Use the Numbers App to manage your information and perform automatic numeric calculations.
• The Keynote app makes beautiful slideshows and many other kinds of presentations.
• These apps also make it easy to export and share with others who use the Microsoft Office family of applications.
To register: Call 503-228-1779 or email: email@example.com
Bring your Mac to participate with instruction. If you would like additional information for attending this class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note, updates may be sent for interruption of services due to weather etc.)